.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

What About Me Self Assessment Of Personality Nursing Essay

What About Me Self Assessment Of Personality Nursing EssayWhat image of psycheality do I withstand? What kind of values do I hold? What impresss me? After completing the graduation section of the self-assessment, I cave in a disclose insight into the world inside my head. roughlytimes that croupe be a frightening place, but that information can be very valu sufficient when determining what jobs ar right for me.I began my move by reviewing my personality insights. My basic personality is highlighted with traits such as being responsible and dependable along with being assertive and persistent. I am moderately trusting, cooperative, and imaginative. I have a Type-A personality with a Jungian 16-type personality of ESPF meaning that I am spontaneous, generous, and sociable.When I aim at my job in terms of my personality, I begin to make my double-deckers perception of my attain. He has told me that I am very dependable, use, and detail oriented. When I work in the w argo nhouse, he knows that he does not have to misgiving roughly the quality of my performance and knows that the warehouse will be well(p) maintained. Within the past year, he gave me the opportunity to cross-train with technicians and to broaden my knowledge. My animal trainer express that he is trying to help me to be much(prenominal) than valuable and salable to the owners of the friendship.Knowing that my theater director cares well-nigh my stability and tenure with the company helps me to have a better outlook and attitude toward the company which moves me to the next grade of my journey. This portion of my self-assessment gave me a chance to look at my values and attitude. soak in accomplishment, knowledge and wisdom, and satisfaction in life are at the top of my terminal values while prosperity and wealth are at the bottom. My top instrumental values are assertiveness, dependability, and self-sufficiency. I was affect to transgress that open-mindedness and honesty were at the bottom of my list. Additionally, I am rose-colored in workplace diversity and involved in my job however, I l substantiateed that I am not very satisfied on the job(p) for my employer.In an attempt to understand his employees and learn more about them, my manager has live withn us individually to breakfast away from work so that we could be open and candid. We used the time to speak freely and controvert any issue. Having the chance to meet with my manager and to speak without restrictions has helped me to hold a different view toward our work situation. Before our meeting, my manager had realized that many of my job dissatisfaction has come from not being able to ignore some of the companys un ethical business practices. He discussed his concern about the business practices and sensible me that he is addressing those concerns with upper management.As I moved further along, this journey brought me to the inspiration of my motivation. I have high existence postulat e with acquirement at the top of my dominant needs list, and my main dominant needs include my desire to excel and desire to work with minimal supervision. along with these needs, I hold strong values. Some of my values include better pay, more vacation time, strong whole toneings of job security, and chances to advance. Even though I have a varying view of other people, I break away to enjoy watching very successful people fail. When a person acts as though he is better and more deserving than others, it is pure to see a humbling experience bring him back to reality. I have a moderately high outlook on my jobs actuate potential and I am confident in my abilities to be successful.Although my manager has no control over giving me more vacation time, he uses some of the other values to help build morale and motivate his department. He gave me a chance to advance and learn additional skills which has helped me to earn a pay raise. That raise has motivated me to increase the qualit y of my work especially since I was the only person in the company to pose a raise because of the poor economy.Eventually I was able to take a peek into my decision making insights. I discovered that I usually do not procrastinate. Instead, I try to be more proactive and strive to keep stronger ethics than most people. I feel that business decisions should involve a moral philosophy and that business ethics are not just for public relations.Unfortunately, not everyone in my company holds the same ethical values. My manager strives to sentry his department toward good ethical values so that we can set an example for the remainder of the company. He holds us accountable for doing what is right. As I watch him trying to guide other managers and their departments to have higher ethical standards, I gain more respect for him. And, with that gain of respect, I feel even more motivated to help him in his quest for better business ethics.Finally, I was able to study other traits that I p ossess. I learned that I am good at personal planning. I have realistic goals for my future, have a plan for completing my major, and am proactive instead of reactive. another(prenominal) trait that I possess is high unrestrained Intelligence which shows that I may be successful in a position that requires social skills. Other traits that I have are showing initiative, taking action, and persevering.During my up-to-the-minute employee evaluation, my supervisor characterized me as having these personality traits, and I agree. As I contrast myself to other employees, I realize that I am extremely dependable, knowledgeable, and dedicated to my job. According to my supervisor, the owners of the company know that I am passionate about my job and believe that I am a valuable asset to the company.Although I am successful at anything that I attempt, my manager say that I am a perfect fit for the warehouse hotshot position and should be able to succeed as a warehouse manager when I fi nish my degree. I am enthusiastic about my job and strive for perfection. I am also very fine about someone else trying to complete my job. I am shortly on a three month medical leave and al found know that there will be a disaster delay for me to correct when I return.A key to my motivation is helping me to go out my importance in the company and showing trust in my abilities and intelligence. My manager is beginning to learn this key to help improve my motivation. He shows his government agency in my abilities by utilizing minimal supervision. He is learning that if he gives me the blank shell and ability to work independently I will be more motivated and will give more effort and quality work.The first portion of the self-assessment journey has been very interesting. I was not surprised to discover the results of the tests. My motivation and confidence helps me to reinforce my values, attitude, and ethics. Eventually, I will be ready to acquire more responsibilities and cont inue to climb the corporate ladder.Self-Assessment Library tarradiddleI.A.1. Whats My Basic Personality?Your gives areScore1 12Score2 11Score3 15Score4 11Score5 10I.A.2. Whats My Jungian 16-Type Personality?Your score is ESFPI.A.3. Am I a Type-A?Your score is 108I.A.4. How Well Do I Handle equivocalness?Your score is 22How Creative Am I?Your score is 9I.B.1. What Do I Value?Your scores areScore1 3Score2 2Score3 9Score4 1Score5 10Score6 5Score7 4Score8 8Score9 6Score10 7Score11 1Score12 7Score13 2Score14 8Score15 3Score16 5Score17 10Score18 4Score19 9Score20 6I.B.2. How Involved Am I In My concern?Your score is 34I.B.3. How Satisfied Am I With My Job?Your score is 54I.B.4. What Are My Attitudes Toward Workplace Diversity?Your score is 24I.C.1. What Motivates Me?Your scores areScore1 16Score2 13Score3 19I.C.2. What are My Dominant Needs?Your scores areScore1 25Score2 12Score3 21Score4 15I.C.3. What Rewards Do I Value Most?Your scores areScore1 5Score2 4Score3 5Score4 5Score5 4Score 6 4Score7 4Score8 5Score9 5Score10 4I.C.4. Whats My View on the Nature of good deal?Your score is 21I.C.5. What are My Course Performance Goals?Your score is 12I.C.6. How Confident Am I In My Abilities to Succeed?Your score is 22I.C.7. Whats My Attitude Toward Achievement?Your scores areScore1 50Score2 47I-C-8. Whats My Jobs need Potential?Your score is 200I-C-9. Do I Want an Enriched Job?Your score is 4.1I-D-1. Am I a Procrastinator?Your score is 1I-D-2. How Do My Ethics Rate?Your scores areScore1 1Score2 1Score3 4Score4 2Score5 1Score6 1Score7 1Score8 4Score9 2Score10 1Score11 1Score12 2Score13 1Score14 2Score15 5I.E.1. Whats My Emotional Intelligence Score?Your score is 39I.E.2. What Time of Day Am I Most Productive?Your score is 33I.E.3. How Good Am I at Personal Planning?Your scores areScore1 5Score2 4Score3 4Score4 5Score5 5Score6 5I.E.4. Am I Likely to Become an Entrepreneur?Your score is 104

No comments:

Post a Comment